How to Submit a Support Ticket
All the clients should know how to submit support tickets for faster response. We monitor our tickets every now and then to make sure that our clients get solutions for their problems.
To be able to submit a ticket, please follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to http://bnshosting.net.
2. On the left side of the page, click on the “Submit a Support Ticket”
3. Choose BNS-Hosting and click “Next”.
4. Fill up the form and click “Submit”.
Creating Email Account
First, you have to login to the plesk control panel.
1. Click the Home button located at the left side of the control panel
2. Click the Mail button then Add New Mail Account
3. Enter your preferred account name and password then click OK
How to Change the Password of a Certain Account
Go to Mail, choose the account you want to edit and click Preferences.
Enter the new password and click OK.
How to Delete Log Files
We always advice our clients to delete their site’s log files to free up disk space, and to avoid exceeding the allotted disk space.
To delete your log files, we suggest that you do this through FTP. FTP to where your site is hosted and enter the username and password that was provided on the access details email. Browse to /Statistics Folder and open /Logs.
For our Windows based clients, open /W3… to be able to view your log files.
If you are not able to open the folder, or encountering problems when deleting, please feel free to contact our technical support staff or use our online support system.