This training program is conducted in partnership with Isaac Sabas and Jonathan Mantua of Pandora Security Labs. (offers advance IT security training and provider of WebRanger – an online security monitoring and attack blocking service)
- Learn about web application security threats and how to mitigate them.
- Learn and apply secure programming best practices.
- Learn and perform web application testing.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to under how e-commerce security works and become tech-savvy when dealing with web developers and Internet security specialists.
- E-Commerce developers who would like to level-up their capabilities by building and maintaining secure websites.
More Details: http://ecommercebootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/course/e-commerce-security-course/
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data center operations in Dagupan City, Philippines, look no further! We are in need of *nix system administrators and LAMP interns (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) that are willing to learn and be trained.
We have a great track record of training and developing our team members into extremely proficient data center engineers. Most of our ex staffers are now in teaching professions or in Data centers here and abroad.
Here is your chance to join a great team! Apply now. Email us at team[at]bnshosting.net
BNSHosting is looking to be ISO9000 certified organization. We are looking for tenders from interested parties to help us make this possible. Please send your proposal to team[at]bnshosting.net
Becoming ISO9000 certified enables us to increase our level of service to our clients and positions us for growth in the datacenter and hosting service industry.
Re-design of the Client Website
The main goal of the project is to transform the client’s existing website to a professional, interactive and dynamic website which is rich in content, creates high visual impact, and is user-centric.
- To establish a visually appealing and easy to navigate website.
- To serve as an efficient means of disseminating information to the general public.
The winning bidder shall be required to create and present at least three (3) design concepts and at most 6 for the website. Each design concept should include an “Introductory Page and Home Page” along with corresponding “Secondary Page” designs. The Management Team shall decide on and sign-off the winning design.
For more information, you can email team[at]bnshosting.net.
EzyPaysolutions, Singapore is looking for experienced JAVA programmers for a project with a multinational logistics firm. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of Java coding experience and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested parties are asked to contact : tenghan.lim[at]ezypaysolution.com
We are hiring experienced JAVA, PHP and Linux software programmers, IT systems/network engineers, IT Sales Consultants, and several Administrative staff. We are looking for young, energetic, passionate, driven, fun, happy, creative and customer focus colleagues to work and play with.
WARNING: Apply at your own risk! We are a “mad company” who solves business and world problems!
If you are keen to solve world problems with technology, develop systems to make organizations more efficient, reduce wastage, save money, save time, make employees less stressful, do more with less, while helping CommGate grow into the leading industry leader in Asia, make it the most fun company to work for, the most popular, respected and talk about company, prepare your CV with the following information:
* latest passport-sized photo
* list all your technical, business and people skills
* list all your past relevant work/business/life experiences
* tell us what are you passionate about
* share your educational level and what drives you in life
* what makes you tick
* and why would you want to join CommGate
* and send the completed CV to hr@CommGate.net
We have the following positions open:
* 4 positions for JAVA programmers (1 senior, 3 junior) refer to attached MS Word document for details.
* 3 positions for PHP/MySQL programmers (1 senior, 2 junior)
* 2 positions for Linux/OSS programmers (1 senior, 1 junior)
* 2 positions for Helpdesk and Systems Engineers (Junior)
* 2 positions for IT Sales Consultants (must have IT and Sales experience)
* 1 position for Sales Manager
* 1 position for office assistant + bookkeeper
Be creative in your CV, demonstrate passion, share your dreams and tell us WHY we should interview and hire you. Take note that only CVs with full and complete data will receive a response.
Yes, we are STRICT with our hiring process and we have a RIGOROUS process for interviewing, selecting and testing all applicants knowledge, experience, skills and we do background and reference checks.
Apply ONLY if you have the DESIRE to EXCEL.
Web Designers from the Philippines needed by US company. This lead was provided by BPAP (Business Process Outsourcing Association of the Philippines). Ths US Company is Adswift. Website: www.adswift.com
What we need, and what a company in the Philippines might provide:
· Graphic designers with experience in (PC or Mac) and Photoshop software to edit computerized images
· Design and graphic preparation of a variety of direct marketing pieces (see below for examples of this)
Portland, Oregon (Pacific Time Zone)
EXAMPLES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK WE WANT TO HAVE DONE :
· Logo Design : Collateral Design
· Display Ad Layouts : Flyers
· Brochures : Mailers : Newsletters
· Sales Presentation Folders : Packets
· Book Cover Design : Desktop Publishing
· Custom Invitations
Join Philippine Web Developer Listings
BNS Hosting is joining a tender to provide up to 2000 websites a year, in this regard, we are looking for web developers to join our central database so we can farm out the web development work. If we win the tender, we will need a lot of web developers for this project!
Benefits of Listing in Philippine Web Developers
Heres how to get listed in Philippine Web Developers
To join web developer listing, kindly email team[at]bnshosting.net with the following details:
In the subject line, please put “Philippine Web Developer Listing Submission”
In the body of the email, please indicate the following:
Firstname, Lastname, MI
Contact hand phone,
City, State, country, zipcode
Web Development software used
Web Development reference works
PR No. 002463:
Supply of services for the hosting and re-structuring of SRMP website
The technical conference will be scheduled on August 6, 2009 at 9:00 am, which will be held at SRPC Administrative Office (OCSR Building) Barangay San Roque, San Manuel, Pangasinan. You may confirm your attendance in writing via e-mail or fax number (075) 614-2045 on or before July 4, 2009.
Please look for the following SRPC/BAC representatives:
Engr. Percival Pedro
Technical Purchasing Assistant
San Roque Power Corporation
Barangay San Roque, San Manuel,
Tel. No. 781-9651 to 55