Personal Data Privacy
Data Protection Point of Contact:
Designated Data Protection Officer
Contact Number: +65 9101 4508
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Correction Policy
If your personal data is in our system, you have the right to ensure the accuracy of those records. You can request for correction of personal data via email and address this to:
Data Protection Office
Inquiries should include:
- Proof of identity and if done of others, a validly constituted power of attorney.
- Item to be changed and the correct value to change to
A charge will be made to cover the cost of photocopying personal data to be supplied in response to data access requests at the current rate of SGD $2.0 (A4 size) or SGD $3.2 (A3 size) per black and white photocopy.
Consent Withdrawal Policy
If your personal data is in our system, you have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use, disclose and to delete your records from our systems.
The withdrawal of consent must be documented using one of the following methods:
• Signed and dated letter from you documenting withdrawal of consent
• email documenting the withdrawal of consent
• Signed and dated letter from the your legal representative documenting the withdrawal of consent on the your behalf.
In all cases, you must include a valid proof of your identity, and if done on your behalf by others, their proof of identity as well as their power of attorney.
Once the above criteria have been met, your record in our system will be makred “DNC” and/or deleted and not be used by us.
You will be notified by our Data Protection officer regarding the completion of this process.