Bitstop, BNSHosting and TechCare are now accepting limited number of students for their GREAT summer internship program. NO internship FEEs will be charged (except for the required insurance).
1. You must belong to the top 10% of your class (endorsed by your school)
2. You must be prepared to do 8 hours of work a day for at least 2 months.
3. You have *drive* to explore and expand your horizons by doing new things.
Please share with your friends and families for this opportunity to learn and gain experience.
Interested parties should email us to email@example.com.
This training program is conducted in partnership with Isaac Sabas and Jonathan Mantua of Pandora Security Labs. (offers advance IT security training and provider of WebRanger – an online security monitoring and attack blocking service)
- Learn about web application security threats and how to mitigate them.
- Learn and apply secure programming best practices.
- Learn and perform web application testing.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to under how e-commerce security works and become tech-savvy when dealing with web developers and Internet security specialists.
- E-Commerce developers who would like to level-up their capabilities by building and maintaining secure websites.
More Details: http://ecommercebootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/course/e-commerce-security-course/
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data center operations in Dagupan City, Philippines, look no further! We are in need of *nix system administrators and LAMP interns (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) that are willing to learn and be trained.
We have a great track record of training and developing our team members into extremely proficient data center engineers. Most of our ex staffers are now in teaching professions or in Data centers here and abroad.
Here is your chance to join a great team! Apply now. Email us at team[at]bnshosting.net
BNSHosting is looking to be ISO9000 certified organization. We are looking for tenders from interested parties to help us make this possible. Please send your proposal to team[at]bnshosting.net
Becoming ISO9000 certified enables us to increase our level of service to our clients and positions us for growth in the datacenter and hosting service industry.
Re-design of the Client Website
The main goal of the project is to transform the client’s existing website to a professional, interactive and dynamic website which is rich in content, creates high visual impact, and is user-centric.
- To establish a visually appealing and easy to navigate website.
- To serve as an efficient means of disseminating information to the general public.
The winning bidder shall be required to create and present at least three (3) design concepts and at most 6 for the website. Each design concept should include an “Introductory Page and Home Page” along with corresponding “Secondary Page” designs. The Management Team shall decide on and sign-off the winning design.
For more information, you can email team[at]bnshosting.net.