- Generating Leads and referrals
- Selling Products Online (and globally)
- Lower operational costs (compared to physical storefront)
Secondary Goals for your website
Secondary goals support the primary ones and produce less tangible benefits, but are important just the same. Good examples of secondary goals are:
- Building up Credibility
- Sustaining Current Customers and increase customer service
- Recruiting Affiliates
- What actions you want your visitors to perform?
- What are the secondary tasks that you want your website to do?
- Will existing customers be using your site?